School Action Team
At The Willows, our children are provided with the opportunity to make and lead on decisions which support our school ethos and curriculum. Our school Action Team are a group of children who work on projects that are important to them and represent the views of all of our children.
These are the requirements needed to be a successful and active member of the School Action Team
- Good communication skills
- Be helpful
- Good team working
- Be focused
- Be excellent visionaries
- Make sure that participation is a positive thing and not a negative one
- Plan and making decisions
- Work to help change things for the better
- Listen to ideas, views and experiences
- Have a say and an opinion and respecting the views of others
- Make sure that the children have lots of information about what is going on in school
Rights Respecting Gold Award
We hold our 'Rights Respecting' Gold Award. Our School Action Team played a big part in representing our school and sharing our school ethos with the assessors.