At The Willows, we recognise the importance of and value parental involvement in the life of the school. As a school we are committed to establishing and maintaining an effective and purposeful working relationship between school and home and actively seek feedback from parents and carers to support us in fulfilling this.
- To develop good communication with parents and to fully inform them about what is happening in school
- To actively involve parents in the education and progress of their child
- To make good use of parents’ expertise and willingness to enhance their own learning and that of their child and other children and to actively involve them in school life
- To establish the views and opinions of parents of the school and act upon these
- Make letters, the school brochure and key policies “user friendly”, useful and informative
- Hold parents evenings in the Autumn term and Spring term
- Display key information on the school website and around school
Offering a range of food options fresh from local supermarkets for a fraction of the cost, the Community Grocery is here to help you shop for less, particularly families who are feeling the impact of Covid 19. This also means you can save money, help the environment and reduce food waste all in one. There’s also find a range of free extra support on offer at the grocery should you ever need it. Support like job clubs, money management support, healthy cooking classes and much more. Click on the link below for further information:
Looking for practical advice to help you support your primary school age children and manage behaviour?
Follow the this link and see the Parenting Smart file below: