At The Willows, we recognise the importance of and value parental involvement in the life of the school. As a school we are committed to establishing and maintaining an effective and purposeful working relationship between school and home and actively seek feedback from parents and carers to support us in fulfilling this.
- To develop good communication with parents and to fully inform them about what is happening in school
- To actively involve parents in the education and progress of their child
- To make good use of parents’ expertise and willingness to enhance their own learning and that of their child and other children and to actively involve them in school life
- To establish the views and opinions of parents of the school and act upon these
- Make letters, the school brochure and key policies “user friendly”, useful and informative.
- Hold parents evenings in the Autumn term and Spring term
- Display key information on the school website and around school
Parent Focus Group
Are you interested in being part of our Parent Focus Group?
Please contact school on 437 4444 if you are interested in getting involved!
For bitesize sessions of Parenting Workshops follow the link below: