Don't forget our start time is 9.00 a.m for Reception to Year 6. Please ensure your child arrives at school on time every day!
Our Parent Focus Group worked really hard on this piece of art work which is now displayed in Central Library in Manchester.
Please find out more information about your child's homework on their class page on the school website. Most children bring home a Learning Log book each week with a question to answer or a challenge linked to something they are learning about in school. There is a box for you to write a comment in.
Please chat to your child's class teacher if you have any questions.
FOSTER CARERS NEEDED IN MANCHESTER
Parent Partnership Policy
At The Willows, we recognise the importance of and value parental involvement in the life of the school. As a school we are committed to establishing and maintaining an effective and purposeful working relationship between school and home and actively seek feedback from parents and carers to support us in fulfilling this.
What we aim to do -
- To develop good communication with parents and to fully inform them about what is happening in school
- To actively involve parents in the education and progress of their child
- To make good use of parents’ expertise and willingness to enhance their own learning and that of their child and other children and to actively involve them in school life
- To establish the views and opinions of parents of the school and act upon these
- Make letters, the school brochure and key policies “user friendly”, useful and informative.
- Hold parents evenings in the Autumn term and Spring term
- Display key information on the school website and around school
Our Home School Agreement and Parent Charter outline agreed principles in which parental involvement will support the success and achievements of all our pupils.
Leading Parent Partnership Award
We did it!!! We have achieved the Leading Parent Partnership Award.
Thank you to all of our fantastic parents and carers for your continued support.
Amazing attendance from 2JL and 2JB this week. Well done children!
Please ensure all children arrive on time...we open at 8.50am
Parent Focus Group
Are you interested in being part of our Parent Focus Group?
We meet every half term to discuss events taking place in school and how we can improve opportunities for our children. We are also going to start meeting weekly on a Friday afternoon to volunteer in school. So, if you would like to join us, you are more than welcome!
Please ask Mrs Goodfellow for more details.
Our children did amazingly well at their 'Mosaic Graduation'. We are very proud of them!
Please take a look at the presentation below which outlines the changes in the New Primary Curriculum.